Saturday, June 30, 2007

Sweet Rachel

I had the pleasure of meeting little Miss Rachel today. What a sweetie! She was so cooperative and I couldn't get over her gorgeous mound of dark brown hair contrasting with her porcelain skin.

I did some quick edits of my favorites for mom and dad to see since I have a couple other sessions to edit before I get to the rest of theirs. Thank you for sharing a small part of your beautiful daughter's life with me. I hope you enjoy the images!

Button nose, perfect lips and such a cute chin!

Teeny, tiny baby toes.
The bond between a mother and child are so strong, even from very beginning. Rachel gaze was fixed on her mom.
It was a challenge for me to get her to take her eyes off her mom and look at me.

Such an adorable family.


Daddy's girl?
I just love this next series of three images!



Do you think this was a hint for me to get the big black camera away from her? I crack up when I look at this one.

1 comment:

David Weissman said...

Jennifer, after just seeing the slideshow of all the proofs, I can't even tell you how happy I am with this! You have absolutely captured the essence of Rachel's personality in those pictures (at least how Holly and I see her), and I know we will treasure these photos forever. I hope we can get you to come back to do some more in a few months!