Sunday, June 17, 2007

Dear Dad

Happy Father's Day to the most wonderful father in the world...my dad! I could write a novel about all the things he has done for me, our family, his friends and even people he has never met, but well, I will probably tear up and not be able to type. So you'll have to take my word for it that he is the most generous, kind, caring, forgiving, loving (you get the point) father in the world and I am blessed enough to be able to call him dad. And my son can't even put into words how much he loooooves his papa!

My son also wanted to add his 2 cents about his own dad. He pretty much feels the same way about his dad that I feel about mine (see above) and he wanted to let him know how much he loves him...even if he is at work on Father's Day. With a little help from his secretary, he wanted to do something special for his day. Click on the title of this post to see what he came up with.

Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The slideshow is so sweet! You are so wise to get all of the great photos when you can and will look back on them with such fondness (I'm talking more like my mom than myself, but I think she would agree!)