Thursday, June 7, 2007

Just another day.

My son's favorite toys of the moment are his bugs and his bubble blowing lawn mower. Sorry no pictures of the mower, but these are the only bugs that I will ever say are cute. I hate bugs!


Once the excitement of the toys wears off...this is the face and attitude I pretty much get the rest of the day. Is he two yet?

Maybe you can't see the boogies cascading from his nose...but trust me they are there and were about to get smeared all over my shirt and pants. Gotta love motherhood!

Looking at his boogies. The only way he will let me wipe his nose is if I show him the boogies I get out of his nose.

Thank goodness the human jungle gym (aka dad) was home today. This is the attitude he gets from his son. (There's the mower in the background)




Even though dad is his favorite, can you tell I politely asked him to give his dad a kiss?


My boys under the ottoman.

Guess who?


Only because dad asked him to hang out with me.

1 comment:

Lisa Walsh said...

Those ARE cute bugs! And cute pictures! I love the one of him and Dad under the ottoman. Is he done with trains now?