Saturday, June 9, 2007

I've met my match

So I mistakenly thought that children's portrait photography was tough. Today I met my match attempting pet photography. Thank goodness it was for my brother and sister-in-law, who I hope will be happy with one or two cute individual shots of each of their dogs...or allow me to attempt a re-shoot.

Here's my favorites.

Meet Diesel

And his sister Lola
Doesn't it look like she is growling or smiling really big with her pearly whites? I love that little patch of white fur!
We had a wonderful time visiting with Diesel and Lola's parents and of course, my son was in heaven having two dogs just his size with which to play.

Of course he can also entertain himself by flossing between his toes with grass.


But he would rather play with someone else. My son loves his auntie (and his uncle too)!

And of course, dad's not a bad playmate either.

We love you guys! Thank you for hanging out with us today!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen, I love the pictures! They turned out so cute. Thanks. It was great seeing you guys.

Jen said...

Thanks Erin! We love hanging out with you guys.