Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Staci and Jason

I knew I was in for a challenge when I asked Jason on a scale of 1 to 10, how much he was looking forward to the engagement shoot we were about to do, with 1 being "dreading" it. I think his answer was negative 10! I didn't take it personally and told him it was my goal at the end of his session to raise that rating to at least negative 3. I think we agreed at the end that we actually moved out of the negatives...thank goodness!

They were both very willing to try some of my crazy ideas, some of them worked and some didn't but I appreciated their wonderful attitudes. I am looking forward to their wedding this August! I promise no posing anywhere near restrooms on the wedding day guys!

Here are my favorites.


I think the shot below is the only smile I got out of Jason all day! I wish I could remember what I said so I could say it all day long on their wedding day. I love the look on Staci's face.


It was such a nice day after some really heavy rain earlier in the morning.


This was the first time I had met Jason and I am pretty sure when I laid down in the middle of the street, he wondered why Staci had picked me to photograph their wedding.




Aren't they cute together?


Thanks for being such good sports you guys!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys are so amazing together! She captured some great shots. Stac...you look so beautiful!!
love ya, ashlie

Anonymous said...

Jen...You are the best! We are really having a hard time deciding the pic for the Pic Mat and for the paper! Thank You again for the great pics and I cant wait to see the wedding pics!