Wednesday, June 27, 2007

J&D as M&Ms

Okay, a million things to do and what do I do? Check out the blog of a photographer whose work I think is really cool named Bobbi.

Her post today was about this website where you can custom design your own M&M. I took the liberty of designing one for my husband and for me. I won't comment on my husband's except to say orange is his favorite color, but anyone who knows me will definitely identify with the ponytail, glasses, bags under the eyes and of course....Birkenstocks! I couldn't decide whether to add a stethoscope or a camera, but since the hubby was wearing his stethoscope, I opted for the camera.

Here's the hubby.
And here's me in case you wondered what I look like!

In case you want to waste some of your own time, all while having some fun, check it out at www.becomeanmm.com

Maybe if my "to do" list grows long enough, I will post my son's M&M even though you all know what he looks like!

2 comments:

Anne said...

THAT DOES NOT LOOK LIKE YOU AT ALL!!!! Silly woman!! ;-)

Jen said...

Anne! You are one of my few blog visitors that has seen me...how can you deny that M&M looks like me. In fact the only difference is that i wear my ponytail lower and I always wear pants (and a shirt)!