Monday, June 18, 2007

Kristen & Clay

I had a wonderful time this past Saturday second shooting for Abby at Kristen and Clay's wedding in South Lyon, MI. Here's a second chance to check out her awesome work if you didn't click on her name already.... Abby Rose Photo. I would shoot with Abby any day of the week! Not only is she an awesome photographer but she is so fun and easy going. She makes second shooting a joy.

There's something I like about the lines of her dress in this one.

Can't you just see the admiration in the flower girl's eyes as she watches Kristen?

Can you blame her? Isn't she stunning?


The groomsmen and their gifts from Clay. I think the guy in the background was wondering why I asked them to put the albums in front of their faces.


I like how you can see Clay's face as Kristen and her dad head down the aisle.


Towards the end of the ceremony, Clay leaned in for the "you may kiss the bride" a little prematurely.
Look at his left hand...it screams "Can you blame me?"
Some portraits. The light was gorgeous! Who am I kidding, so were the bride and groom!

A few details.

The first dance. I love all the kids watching at the edge of the dance floor. (p.s. those are not spots on my lens, those are the dj's lights)

Another sweet moment. Near the end of the father daughter dance, Kristen's dad had pre-recorded the most heartfelt message to her. All the weddings I attend have emotional moments but this one made me tear up more than most and I was not alone.


Let the dancing begin!



Here's my favorite shot of the day. Abby had Kristen and Clay in front of some gorgeous tall pine trees and the sun was peeking through. Good call Abby!

Congratulations Kristen and Clay! Can't wait to work with you again Abby!

4 comments:

abbyrosephoto said...

gorgeous shots!! This one is going to be tough to edit!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen! I'm so excited about the beautiful work you and Abby did. It was the most amazing day and you two were wonderful. The bride and groom thank you bunches!

Anne said...

Beautiful!!! You guys are making me miss Michigan sooo much!!

Anonymous said...

What a AWESOME wedding, The bride and groom were the hit of the hour... we are thrilled to have been able to attend.... with lots and lots of love....
rob,maggie,robbie & em