Friday, July 6, 2007

Julian

Too cute for words, but here's my best attempt...

I had the pleasure of meeting 15 month old Julian and his parents today. He was so fun to be around and his parents were such good sports helping the session go as smoothly as possible. My children's sessions are always a group effort as parents who have worked with me before know.

I was only going to post one or two since I have another session to edit before I work on their images, but like always, I couldn't pick one or two favorites.

A little fun with dad.
I would smile too if someone could let me fly like this!

The whole family.
Of course, mom is fun to play with too!

Mom took the brunt of the bubble "bath" from Julian after he took control of the bubble wand and the bubble jar. This is while everyone was still dry and there was "parental control" of the bubbles!

Such a big boy and so proud to do things by himself!

He had just figured out the gate key in the one below.

I love this one. This is a series of metal plates that play music when you step on them. Julian and all of us gave it a whirl!

Thanks for making the trip you guys. It was great meeting you and I hope you enjoy the sneak peek!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are great!! I love them. 15 month olds have nothing on you! HAHA! Now I'm wondering what magic you could work on Porter... haha!

Anonymous said...

I can't stop looking at the pictures-I love them! I can't wait to see the rest! Thanks again-this has been a perfect experience!