Sunday, July 8, 2007

Megan + Steve

The lucky wedding day 07.07.07! I was lucky to be able to second shoot for my friend Abby again of Abby Rose Photo. It was a gorgeous day, a wonderful couple and lots of cute kids!

First some of those cute kiddos!

Pardon the speedy removal of the couple's last name on the fan out of respect for their privacy.

The beautiful bride.


A few ceremony shots.


In my experience, this is how most kids feel about formal portraits at weddings.

This is how most kids feel about me trying to take their picture.

So, it is safer to try other angles sometimes!

And if all else fails, I resort to taking detail shots.


A few of Megan and Steve.



Beautiful blue skies!

The father-daughter dance from afar.

The mother-son dance.

Some really good dancers!

You can't buy a lens just for its macro and not use it at least once! The charms on their favor bags.

Congratulations Megan and Steve and thanks again to Abby for allowing me to shoot with you! I can't wait to see the day through your eyes!

No comments: