Sunday, July 29, 2007

California Cousins

We are so excited to have our family from California visiting for a week, so my son and I decided to head down to my parents for a little California Love!

Here's a few pictures of the kids having fun today in the sprinklers at Grandma and Grandpa's house.

My son surveying the situation at hand.

More fun than out of a cup I guess.

Just in case the other side tastes different.


Yes son, you do have to share with your cousin and I AM watching you!

See what happens when you share?

My cutie patootie niece!



And my handsome nephew...mohawk and all!

Special thanks to Grandma and Grandpa for putting up with us all!

1 comment:

Lisa Walsh said...

LOL! That's too funny that your nephew has a mohawk! Did you see my post on that??

And thanks soooo much for the Birthday wishes. It meant a lot to me since you were the only one who did so!