Friday, March 21, 2008

Splish Splash

This is why I love photography!

When he's 16 and tells me "I hate you mom!" I'll know he still loves me, but I'll want a different memory of him to fill my heart at that moment. Moments like the ones below that have made me smile all night just looking at them.






Tonight on the couch before bed

Me: Do you know I really love you?
Him: (nods yes while staring at the TV, avoiding eye contact with me)

a minute or two later

Him: (turning his head to look at me) I reeeally love you too mommy.
Me: (smiling from ear to ear while my heart melts)
Him: (turning his head back toward the TV and then to me again) But I love daddy MOST!
Me: Me too, buddy, me too.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

LOL! Aren't conversations with 2 year olds so funny?

Great pics. He's so adorable.

Did you get my email earlier? I tried calling but not sure if I got the right phone number.

TwoRing said...

Aww, so cute! And your conversation was so adorable! =)

Lisa Walsh said...

Awww. Isn't bath time fun?!