Thursday, March 13, 2008

Not Part 5...you might want to skip reading this one

Don't be sad, there is a Part 5, full of all your favorite characters. However, I am trying to do something I have to do on my computer for work that I have been putting off for the past 2 days because I have been posting vacation photos instead. Hopefully none of my current students read this blog ;-) I am an excellent procrastinator.

So instead of a picture post, I know you are dying to know about the highlights of my day.

I'll start in reverse order to keep you in suspense.

#3 I got to watch LOST with my husband! I KNEW it was Michael! But can someone explain to me the Jin and Sun thing?

#2 We got a credit card statement and I found that on our last 2 visits, each visit they charged us TWICE! I can see one accident, but 2 double charges in one month! I am calling Ruth to the Rescue and the manager at Olga's will not be getting a "happy" visit from me tomorrow. Grrrr!

#1 My son jammed a big peanut up his nose! I was going to take a picture of it, but I am sure you can imagine me wrangling both of his arms down with one of my arms, using my other elbow to tilt his head back and with the hand of that arm venturing into the depths of his nostril with tweezers! Let's just say it wasn't fun. And here I thought people told you not to give kids peanuts just because of possible allergies. Hmmmm.

No comments: