Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Light

Artificial and natural (since we finally had a little sun here in Michigan) to highlight my favorite little subject.


Texture or no texture? It feels a little heavy to me.

Who knew a worm could be so interesting.





Texture or no texture?
The look I got when I wanted to go home. It is still cold after all!




Indoor flare....gotta love it!





This is way too blown out, but this was the first time he figured out the flash was coming from somewhere other than my camera.






I don't know why, but this one makes me laugh!





3 comments:

TwoRing said...

He's just so cute! I'm partial to the textured ones myself. I think it adds so much to the picture, with moderation of course!

I just love looking at your work it's always so simple but amazing. You are definitely a natural.

Anonymous said...

I agree with your thoughts... the texture is a bit heavy, especially in the first one. But I like the potential with the flash angels and how they highlight things.

Damn that redhead is CUTE!

Nicky O.

Anonymous said...

a certain someone....is getting ready for the wedding season!
I love everything but my favorities are the ones with the fantastic flare! ;)