Sunday, March 9, 2008

Looks like we made it!

For all of the embarrassing things I say about my son, the pictures I post that he may regret someday...he'll want to print this one off for the archives for sure! Warning...you may never hear this again!

My son was SUCH a good boy on the airplane...both ways, even with a 1 hour delay stuck at the gate on the airplane! I packed tons of treats to bribe him to be good and I think I used 3 of them total! Way to go son! I am sure most of it had to do with the calming presence of my patient, humorous and loving husband. Thank you husband!

This is a warning that there will be LOTS of personal photo posts over the next couple days from this trip!

My little man while we wait for dad to get back from the remote parking lot...because I am frugal!


The first day was the only cloudy day of the whole trip. My son still thought the shades were necessary.

My two men!
And where there's a slide...there's fun!


My son really liked the pier and would watch the waves and the surfers. I liked the milkshakes at Ruby's at the end of the pier. I mean, walking all the way to the end and back has to burn off a few calories, right?

Stay tuned for Disneyland, Legoland, visits from family and friends and of course, eating wet sand!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like you had a blast! Can't wait for more pics! (and yes...walking even ten steps to get a fabulous milkshake = negative calories)

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for the next round of pics!

Top C Krete said...

looks like you guys had a lot of fun on the trip.

tell me something, exactly how many trips up and down Ruby Pier does one have to make to burn off the calories from a strawberry milkshake? assuming that no seagulls steal your cut in the first place ;)