Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Part 3: We are family

It was so fun to see our family in California. We didn't get to see all of them, but we sure did have a great time with those we did see.

My Aunt and Uncle came for lunch the first day we were there.


We stayed with my parents. Thanks to grandma's excellent library book selection skills, reading "I love trains" and "I love airplanes" became a nightly ritual.


We spent the next afternoon at my brother and sister-in-law's house and let the kids play.


Never ask my nephew "Is that all the higher you can bounce?"


Of course not silly Auntie Jen Jen!


Of course if one of them does something...everyone has to try it!



My husband enjoying his vacation.

My cool brother.



My sister-in-law.
My parents who made our vacation possible...we love you guys!






My brother did something no one else could do...convince my son that swinging was fun!

Thanks family!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Your pics are so fun!

TwoRing said...

I love the ballerina pictures and the ones of your son on the beach. The sky is amazing! I remember seeing a palm tree for the 1st time-I was so fascinated (I was also 20, haha)! Great pictures!