Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Part 4: Friends and Fun

One of the things I miss most about living in California is spending time with my fellow Dave Matthew's Band groupie...I mean....friend, Tammy. Fortunately, we were able to meet up on our trip and I not only got to visit with her, but my son was overjoyed to play with her older daughter! It was also the first time I got to meet her new bundle of joy who was born in January.


A rare shot of me and Tammy's beautiful girls.


Tammy and little Delaney. Her initals just happen to be DMB....get it?


Yes, my husband would like a daughter of his own.


Miss Avery showed me her graceful ballet moves!



I love her expression in this one!








Then we headed down the to the beach. That is the complex where we stayed behind the kids. Needless to say, I didn't want to leave to come back to dreary, cold Michigan.



A little kite fun!


The picture below might be my favorite of the day...pure joy on a child's face!


My son loved playing in the sand...well, more like loved to throw mud and eat mud!

Checking out a small crab.
I rinsed my son off a little.


Which was pointless of course.

A great time was had by all!

2 comments:

Kerri Banyas said...

Looks like you had a blast! I'm glad that you are all home safe and I'm so jealous that your little boy was so good on the plane! LUCKY!!!!

Nicole said...

These are BEAUTIFUL! I love the beach ones... especially "your" favorite of the day. So so perfect.