Saturday, September 29, 2007

Evan

I have been blessed with the opportunity to meet many wonderful families with some sort of link to Beaumont Hospital through a series of referrals. There was a local billboard for the hospital that said "Do you have a Beaumont Doctor?" and my husband and I joke there should be a billboard with me on it that says, "Do you have the Beaumont Photographer?" Okay, so maybe we have a strange sense of humor!

Anyway, little Evan was such a good sport today and so were his parents. I have said this before, but the parents of the children I photograph really play a big role in making the sessions a success. Big thanks to this entire family for "playing along".

Here are my favorites from the session. Enjoy your sneak peek!




3 comments:

Mary said...

I love the first pose! What a creative way to keep the parents in the picture, but focus on the baby.

Lisa Walsh said...

You're rockin' the infant sessions! Excellent work! I love the first shot of everyone on the bed.

Nicole said...

I love the first and second pics!