Monday, September 17, 2007

Drew

I had the pleasure of hanging out with Drew today for his senior pictures. He is such a cool guy with a lot of talents and interests including lacrosse and music. He even played a few tunes for me along the way. That was Green Day one of the times, right Drew?

I hope you enjoy seeing a sneak peek at some of my favorites...okay, almost all of my favorites.

p.s. There are a few (and I mean a few) pictures with Drew smiling. It really wasn't his thing and well, I try to capture people's true personalities when I photograph them.







Okay, okay, one kind of "traditional" one.

3 comments:

Cameron Ingalls said...

Your work is awesome! Love your color and style. You really should raise your prices and quit your day job. ;)

Lisa Walsh said...

It's SO not cool to smile in your Senior pictures...at least that's what one guy told me!

My favorite is the one with him behind the netting.

zgirlkirk said...

Thank you Jennifer. These are awesome. I love Drew's smile and we never see it in pictures. He likes it better without. He does look cool, though, doesn't he. Great job. Thanks again.

Z