Saturday, September 8, 2007

Dani, Carter + Brody

I had a wonderful time hanging out with three super cute kids today. The group shots with young children are always a challenge but I seem to have better luck with individual shots of each child that would look awesome in a gallery collage of them all.

I was going to try and pick my favorite shot of each child to post, for a total of three, but how can you stop at just three when these children are your subjects!

This is my favorite shot of the three of them together.


Okay, I am partial to redheads as most of your know, my redhead to be specific, but this little readhead, Brody made me melt. (Don't tell my son!)


And of course, Carter was a charmer too! He demonstrated today why I suggest never putting your camera completely away when the session is over. I probably had the fewest individual shots of him when we finished, but as I was packing up, he seemed to warm up to me.

Well, "warming up" is a relative term!


I became a little "cooler" when I knew who Thomas and Percy were...thanks to my son!


This shot gave me more reasons to give my husband why we need granite counter tops. Cool reflections!Then there was Miss Photogenic...Dani.

Further proving the case for granite.


A few shots outside.

They wanted a picture of her baby teeth since one was wiggly and on its way out!

I love this one of Dani and her favorite book. She recapped the whole story to me, it was great!

The men of the house.

And the ladies!
Thanks for sharing your afternoon with me! I hope you guys enjoy the sneak peek!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Woah, three huh? Got a little carried away, eh? Yeah, I know you, too, are a member of the "OverShooters Club" .... how CAN you narrow it down? SOO many to choose from. (Wait till you see the next session I'm posting... this session ROCKED. And I have WAY too many pics to choose from!)

ANyhow, GREAT pics, and such cute kids. THe little girl looks JUST like her mom.

Lisa Walsh said...

Nice job! My favorites are the first 2 of the little girl. Granite counters DO make for interesting compositions, huh? We're suppossed to put some in our kitchen if we ever close!