Monday, September 24, 2007

Donelle + Joe

Saturday was a fun day second shooting for my friend Abby! Joe and Donelle had a beautiful ceremony in Auburn Hills and then a lovely reception at the Royal Park Hotel in Rochester.


This picture makes me smile...I am sure he is praying.




I loved the flowers.

Donelle's grandfather's cuff-links.


Some pictures outside of the Royal Park Hotel.
An off angle of one of Abby's shots.


The Grand Entrance.
First Dances.



A few reception details. A guest suggested I take this shot ;-)



The band really kept the guests on the dance floor!The "guest" solos during Sweet Caroline were hilarious!
The happy couple. Congrats Joe and Donelle! Thanks for the fun Abby!

1 comment:

Lisa Walsh said...

Beautiful! I just love the use of light in the first few images!