Sunday, May 18, 2008

To be 1 again!

If I ever get to "go back" I would like a party like this...including a yummy buffet filled with foods that every kid likes!

I had the pleasure of seeing Miss Rachel again today. It's hard to believe she is one already. How time flies! It has been so much fun watching her grow up!

One of my favorite things to photograph is details. Yes, I like to photograph people too, but there is something about "cute" or "interesting" personal touches...that sit still and don't blink...that are so fun to photograph.

So today, I was like a kid in a candy store today. Here are some of the fun details and one of the birthday girl. Stay tuned for a few of the birthday girl daintily eating her birthday cake.

The party was at Franklin Hills Country Club.


The buffet with all sorts of children's favorites.


The party room. Am I the only one who has never seen party balloons that big?


The adorable cake.


The tables with pink checked table cloths, a teddy bear, pink flowers and pink candies.

The birthday girl's seat.


What's a birthday party without party hats?!


And a favor ot two.


And of course, an adorable birthday girl!


Happy Birthday Rachel!

No comments: