Saturday, May 10, 2008

Sara

Sara and I have been friends since high school. We went to college together and have stayed in touch ever since. Sara however, never listens to my advice. She asked me what I thought about her deciding to go to medical school. She asked me about having kids (okay, maybe she didn't ask...I just told her my opinion). Don't tell her, but I am glad she didn't listen to me on either count. She is going to be a fabulous OB/GYN....oh, and a great mom, which is what this post is about.

Today while I was in my hometown celebrating Mother's Day with my mom (love you mom), we met up for a few maternity pictures. I am pretty sure I am the only one who will find humor in a couple of these shots.

Happy Mother's Day to every mom out there...especially this mom-to-be!

p.s. If you are a dad and you come to a maternity session....you WILL be in the pictures ;-) Thanks for being a good sport Adam!



And a few less traditional ones.Since Adam was such a good sport, I obliged with a shot of his fancy new belt buckle (don't worry little one, Auntie Jen will protect you from your father's fashion sense).



Does anyone besides me get this one and think it is even a little bit funny?
I understand if I am the only one who thinks this is funny. I just wanted to remind Adam what his days of kicking back and watching a good sporting event will become very shortly.



Love you guys! Can't wait to meet him/her!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Ooh you were at Ella Sharp Park!

Great pictures!! I love the 7th one down and the b&w of her on the porch.

TwoRing said...

Happy Mother's Day Jen and Sara! These are adorable. Am I right that the tree seems to be pregnant with a belly button too? That's what I see! haha.

Lisa Walsh said...

Love the porch one, also, and the first "untraditional" one!

You sure do know a staggering amount of pregnant women!

Jen said...

Thanks ladies!

Jill-Yes...a tree belly button ;-)

Lisa-you are SO right!