Friday, May 23, 2008

I love him because...

...the only sport he really enjoys watching on TV is hockey.

...he is addicted, fanatical, obessed about the TV show LOST.

....he thinks the TV show SCRUBS is the story of his life (he does have a point).

...he hid my last box of Thin Mint cookies so I couldn't find them.

...he chooses to do things that are "right" for his patients at work, not what is "easiest" for him.

...he is the best father to his son (just ask our son).

...he knows how to use "fuzzy foot rests" appropriately.

...he likes planning surprises...even though he can't keep a secret.

...he pretends to like sushi way more than he really does so that I can get my weekly dose.

...he doesn't care what I look like, how much weight I gain or lose, or what I am wearing..he still loves me.

...he opens doors for me.

...he shoots weddings with me even though I don't pay him (his uncle told me not too).

...he learned the words to a very difficult DMB song just to impress me when we first met.

...he is humble.

...his is the best friend I could ever ask for, even though I don't always reciprocate.

...he is patient.

...he lets me beat him at every game we play.

...he treats me better than I could have ever imagine being treated.


...oh, and he's HOT!

There's a lot more, but I have probably embarrassed him enough already.

Happy 5th Anniversary to the LOVE OF MY LIFE!

7 comments:

Nicole said...

That is so sweet! Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

That was a touching ode to your husband-Happy Anniversary to you two and many more to come! :)

TwoRing said...

CONGRATS on 5 years married!

Jen said...

Thanks you guys!

Lisa Walsh said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!!

Unknown said...

Congrats Jen! We can't wait to see you at our wedding!

Love, Amy & Shawn

Jen said...

Thanks Amy! I can't wait for your wedding either! ;-)