Friday, May 30, 2008

Check it out!

I received such a nice email from Aletha of Pearls Events the other day regarding some recent wedding pictures I had taken. I was flattered when she asked if she could feature me on her blog. To check it out, click here.

Aletha is the owner of Pearls Events, an event consulting, coordinating and planning firm, specializing in West Michigan weddings (but I think you could probably convince her to come Lansing too). If you have it in your wedding budget, you should seriously consider her services whether you need full event planning and coordination or a "day of" coordinator so you can relax and enjoy your special day! Check out her website here.

Thanks Aletha for the little spotlight feature!

1 comment:

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

Thanks for the love, Jen! And I DO travel--this year I'll be in Kalamazoo twice and in Glen Arbor twice. Lansing is do-able for sure :)