Friday, May 23, 2008

The Knot Michigan : Fall/Winter 2008

It's fun to see pictures of another wedding in the newest edition of The Knot Michigan magazine. Jennifer and Jerry's wedding was such a colorful and fun wedding from last summer at Eagle Eye Golf Club and Banquet Center.

Here are some really bad pictures until I get the nice files from The Knot.

There are supposed to be more pictures in their feature on theknot.com/michigan some time soon.

On a less pleasant note, my website company, that also hosts my site, is having server issues and my main website is temporarily down. Sorry for any inconvenience!



4 comments:

TwoRing said...

2 issues in a row-wow what a wonderful accomplishment! It's well deserved. You are an amazing photographer!

Jen said...

Thanks Jill, that means a awful lot coming from you!

Amy Carroll said...

How exciting is this?! Beautiful pictures!

Jen said...

Thanks Amy! I think I might be seeing you in there in the near future, right? ;-)