Friday, May 30, 2008

Fun and Simple Albums

I just received this album the other day for a portrait client. It is a simple, slip-in type album, but it is so cute I want to keep it for myself. I was a little nervous ordering the color pink since you never know on web images what the color calibration is like. Would it be salmon, pepto-bismol, fuchsia....???

It is really the perfect pink, especially for portraits of little girls.

Here's few pictures of it since blog posts without pictures aren't very much fun.

p.s. And the satin lined box was just the icing on the cake!


A close up to see the texture.
The inside.


Nice thick pages and a rounded spine for extra durability.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I think I use those same albums. Love em!

Anonymous said...

I'll take one, too! :-)
See you soon!