Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Isabel

Before I move on to the fun stuff, just a few notes.

I have been having some issues with legit emails being sent to my spam folder. I am trying to check my spam folder every couple of days, but if you email me and you don't get a response in a few days, please try again. It is finals week for me so I am a little more busy than normal with my day job, but I still try to respond to all emails within 48 hour max!

I am still wrapping up some images from my last wedding, but as I do that, here are a few sneak peek images from my other portrait session this weekend.

I have known Isabel's parents since they were married several years ago. I took a few extra pictures at their wedding, in additon to their primary photographer, and we have kept in touch ever since. I was thrilled when they asked me to photograph their little girl shortly after she was born and even more excited when they invited me back to see what she was up to now that she is 8 months old. In terms of photographing babies....give me a 6-9 month old any day! Chubby, expressive, able to sit...but not run away from me!

What a well behaved, happy baby Isabel was! (Did you hear that son?)

Thank you Andrea and Mark for having me back! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!











This one just makes me laugh...note the cat's expression.

1 comment:

Me said...

These are so awesome Jen! Thanks so much for the sneak peak! You're right, the diapers and hat look is adorable!

I can't wait to see the rest! You are one talented lady.