Monday, December 31, 2007

2007 Year in Review - The Slideshow!

What a wonderful year! Words cannot express how thankful I am for being able to do something I love and for all the incredible clients who choose to have us capture important moments and memories in their lives! My sincere wish is that you have a happy and healthy 2008!

Click on the title of this post to see some of my favorite images of the year!

p.s. I tried to only include clients that have given me permission to post their images so if I forgot anyone, I am sorry....a 2 year-old wrecks havoc on my memory. Also, I only pulled files that were still easily accessible and formatted already on my computer so some clients have a few more pictures in the show that others...but I *love* you all equally!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I look at your work weekly and it still is amazing to me! I hope you have another great year!

Jen said...

Awww...thanks Staci! You are one of the many reasons I have gotten to do and get to do what I love with photography! Happy New Year to you too!