Sunday, December 23, 2007

Family

I was lucky to have a big brother growing up...and I was lucky to only have one brother growing up if you know what I mean!

Every other year, my brother, his wife and their two children make the trek from sunny southern California to Michigan to celebrate the holidays with us.

I misunderstood/misinterpreted their request for picture of the family and thought they wanted one of my normal "sessions". It was a pretty mild day (above freezing) the other day so we headed downtown. When we got there, they all looked at me and said "Are we doing this outside?" Yes, my thin skinned California relatives! About 15 minutes into it, I felt kind of bad since everyone looked like they were freezing. I still like the few shots we got.

Thanks for coming to chilly Michigan to spend the holidays with us you guys!







The look on my nephew's face when I said my famous, "Let's try one more thing!"

No comments: