Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Megan + Chip - The Slideshow

Congratulations to Chip and Megan who were married this past weekend. Their ceremony took place at Riverview Church and was officiated by Chip's father which of course added a very special touch to their marriage! When I got to the church and checked out the layout, I was so excited because there were 4 aisles in addition to the center aisle so I thought I would be able to get some really cool angles and still be inconspicuous. Well, I don't think I have ever been to a wedding so packed! I think Megan told me they invited about 450 people, but I think there must have been at least that many and maybe a few "wedding crashers" too! The church was so full, I could barely get down any of the aisles! Then I reminded myself what the day was really about (not my pictures) and happily stayed in the back and just moved to the sides a little.

The reception was at Eagle Eye Golf Course and Banquet Center which is one of my favorite local receptions sites. We headed out back for a few chilly portraits of the couple (and encountered a few minor spills...see 2 posts below) before heading back inside for a warm and holiday inspired party. Below is my favorite portrait from the day.

Congratulations Chip and Megan! I hope you enjoy your show.

Click on the title of the post to view the slideshow.

No comments: