Friday, January 11, 2008

I'm Back!

What a few weeks it has been. We've all been sick at one point the last 2 weeks and had some other personal issues that have kept me away from the computer more than usual. So, if you have emailed me and I haven't gotten back to you yet...I will soon. Thank you for your understanding and patience.

The free session contest is now closed. The selection process of a winner will take place shortly and the winner will be notified. I did accept a couple nominations without a blog comment since several people had trouble actually leaving a comment.

Here's a few pictures from Christmas at my family's house.

The only thing my husband REALLY wanted for Christmas!

The only thing I REALLY want post-Christmas. Anyone know where I can get a Wii? I'm convinced it is the answer to my weight loss prayers!

My sister-in-law's favorite present...a My Little Pony...oh wait, that is Emmy's horse!

Opening presents is hard work apparently.

Hand-decorated hangers for Grandma and Grandpa from Jackson.

The J-man with his new idog. I still don't get what they are for???

The movie star!
Tiger Woods came over...oh, I guess that is my husband. Such good form, I almost couldn't tell.

The kids loved the kitchen with play food.

See any resemblance?

Wishing everyone a Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen...check Toys R Us. They don't usually advertise that they have Wiis. I was able to walk into a store on 12/28 and buy one after deciding 5 minutes before that I wanted one. Happy Birthday to Curt!

If all else fails, I can keep an eye out for one here and ship it to you.

Kerri Banyas said...

You can come to my house and play our Wii...my dad found one for us at Walmart in Florida. I know it'll make me get moving! I'm bringing it back at the end of the month.
Oh and you can totally come when I book a destination wedding!