Saturday, January 12, 2008

Gallery Wrapped Canvases!

I have been meaning to post this for a while but never got around to do it. Want a cool alternative to display your photographic art without having to worry about framing? Check out these cool gallery wrapped canvases. If I could just get a picture of my family with ME in it, I would buy some for myself! I have seen some similar products in local retailers, but this one is from a company that specializes in this kind of product and boy, does it show! There is no comparison.

The color is incredible! But a black and white image would look really cool too!


The image wraps all the way around the edge so it looks finished from all sides.


And the back is finished off and ready to hang...simple as that!

If any previous clients are interested in a gallery wrap, let me know and I can send you some additional information.

2 comments:

Kerri Banyas said...

holy shnikeys! You're canvas pics are way cooler than mine! Time for a reshoot and maybe some new canvases.

Lisa Walsh said...

Verrryy nice! I really need to order some, I just keep putting it off. I'll have to find out where you ordered them from.