Friday, January 18, 2008

It's not easy being GREEN!

Actually there are some simple things that making being environmentally friendly really easy, but that isn't exactly what this post is about. Even though it makes my portrait contest seem like small change, I wanted to share with all my blog readers an incredible opportunity for you or maybe someone you know.

My friend Anne is giving away her photography services for one lucky green, DIY, indie...bride and groom. Yup...FREE...including travel if you live in the US! Since I am already married and can't really enter myself, I thought someone I know should try to snatch up this amazing opportunity from one of my favorite photographers!

Check out Anne's Blog for details! I can't wait to see who wins....maybe I'll see if I can second shoot with her ;-)

2 comments:

Anne said...

Jen - you know I would looooove it if we could shoot together!

Kerri Banyas said...

ooh, I want in on this lovely group of ladies!