Monday, January 28, 2008

Sunny California

Okay, it's been more like rainy California lately but it isn't 13 degrees with snow on the ground, so.....California, here we come!

Please pray for us that we make it through the almost 5 hour flight with a child who can't sit still for more than 5 minutes...but can scream at the top of his lungs for more than 5 hours!

I know this might be a long shot, but I am already starting to think about packing and what, if any, camera gear I might bring along.

Any blog readers out there in southern California (Oceanside or Orange County areas) interested in a portrait session while I'm out there (early March)? If you or someone you know might be interested, please drop am email though the "contact" button on my website http://www.jonaphotography.com/. I'll fill you in on some "specials" as well as specific dates. Hope to hear from some of you!

1 comment:

Lisa Walsh said...

What??! No snow and freezing rain? I'm SO jealous!

I hope you have a quick, quiet flight. Don't forget to pack Harvey, Thomas and Percy! Nowadays I find downloading some tv shows to my ipod does the trick...