Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Proofbooks

I know proofbooks are nothing new to a lot of photographers, but I hadn't used them in the past and decided to try them out with my new lab. I was really pleased with the results. For the time being, I am going to offer them at an alternate option for my engagement sessions. I normally make 4x6 prints of the best images and present them in a photo box. If you are a client with a future engagement session, please let me know your preference...proof prints or a proofbook.

This is the frosted cover (clear cover is an option as well).


You can see the texture of the frosted cover a little better here.

This is the standard cover image under the frosted cover with a black background. White, and gray backgrounds are options as well.


A few of the pages. Photographic paper with 9 images per page. Image numbers as they are filed on the CD you receive are listed under the images.


2 comments:

Jen E. said...

LOVE those proofbooks! I might start offering that to my clients too, great idea!

Jen said...

Thanks for the comment Jen! I checked out your blog, it looks like you might use whcc too? That's where I had this proofbook done. I was given some other suggestions of labs who offer them at a better rate, but I have been so happy with whcc that I figured I would stick with them for this product too. I was not disappointed ;-)

p.s. Your work is awesome! Your blog is officially added to my "blog stalking" list.