Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Love

My husband can't remember my blog address, so this mushy gooshy post won't embarrass him unless you readers out there who know him, tell him about it.

I love my husband! There are no words to explain how much he means to me and the best decision I ever made in my life was saying "yes" when he proposed to me and "I do" when I married him almost 4 years ago. He is one of the main reasons I love photographing weddings. The love I see in couples' faces reminds me of the joy I felt as a bride and the joy my husband continues to bring to my life.

I wouldn't describe myself as a "flowers" kind of gal, but I would be lying if I said I didn't love the flowers my husband brought home for me the other day...just because. I'll say it again, I love my husband...I am so lucky!

Aren't they puuuuurty? Taking pictures at 1am under artificial light doesn't do them justice, but I am sure you can use your imagination.



p.s. In case you have missed me and my posts, my human petri dish (aka my son) has been sick again! Thank you Grandma V. for taking such good care of him on a moment's notice so we could go to work while he was home from daycare.

No comments: