Sunday, May 6, 2007

Grumble, grumble, groooooowwwwwllll!

Since not a lot of love in the form of comments is being left for either my son or me....I am going to write a post just for me. Maybe it will make my stomach stop growling! If you read it and can feel my pain...please chime in with a comment to let me know I am not alone.

So I started Weight Watchers...AGAIN! It has only been a couple days and it is amazing how many POINTS every little edible thing is!

The only thing I can think of is this...

and this....

Thank goodness I devoured all of my thin mints before I started this diet! Thank goodness even more they only sell them for a limited time each year!

and this....

Fortunately, the diet will allow for the sushi..the pocketbook...not so much! It's hard to find good and cheap sushi if you live in the middle of Michigan.

The ONLY good thing about the diet is this...for only ONE POINT!

I mean, come on...."Giant" "Chocolate" and "Fudge" in the name...how could it be bad? The down side...only 6 per box and they'll cost ya a pretty penny...but they are my sweet tooth's saving grace!

5 comments:

Lisa Walsh said...

Guess it's been a few days since I've been by! I hear ya on the blog love...I was wondering today where everyone went, lol!

Weird that I started WW today, too. Maybe we can keep each-other motivated?

Jen said...

Thanks Lisa! I would love some WW support and motivation!

Anonymous said...

That was funny. I was just thinking about trying to convince Mike to walk to the ice cream place. He probably won't go for it. Don't guys have the best self control?

Jen said...

Ha ha Erin! When I get down to a weight even close to yours...I'll be able to have real ice cream again ;-) At least you were going to walk to get it!

p.s. How's this for depressing...1 scoop at Cold Stone takes my whole day's worth of points! And that's with NO toppings!

Anne said...

mmmmm.... chocolate & thin mints.... man you're making me hungry!!