Saturday, May 12, 2007

Hannah and Bryce

What a beautiful day, gorgeous couple and wonderful gathering of family and friends! Today we celebrated with Hannah and Bryce at the MSU Chapel and Timber Ridge in East Lansing for a morning wedding and afternoon reception.

We have a ton of images to go through, but I had to share a few of my favorites, more to come.

Hannah and Bryce shared their first kiss on their wedding day...once they were pronounced husband and wife....the day was filled with kisses. It was so sweet!


The glowing bride.Hannah's brother was the soloist and sang the perfect song.


Some yummy sun flare!

Bryce has a surprise honeymoon planned for Hannah. I can't wait to hear where they went...have fun you guys!

3 comments:

Lisa Walsh said...

Love the sun flair, girl! That first picture is fab, too. Makes me want to see more!

Jen said...

Thanks Lisa! More to come soon!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful job on this wedding! I am shooting a wedding at this chapel in February... ya wanna come out and shoot with me?? I love your work!!