Friday, May 11, 2007

Let the love begin!

Tomorrow starts my wedding season, photographically speaking, and we are looking forward to sharing the day and celebrating with Hannah and Bryce and their families tomorrow.

I stopped by the MSU alumni chapel to check out the lighting while they were having their rehearsal. I have only attended a wedding there as a guest and remembered the natural light being in low supply so I wanted to do some test shots.

I can't wait to share some of their photos later this week. These a the lowest resolution images my camera can take and they were tweaked on my uncalibrated computer....the official photography editing computer is occupied at the moment, so these are not the best quality and the color may be off.

Here's the cute MSU Alumni Chapel.


Bryce and Hannah at the altar.

Look how happy they are...and they aren't even married yet!

Sizing up my competition....just kidding!


Just what you might expect, the girls are transfixed on the events, the guy..well, I am sure he is thinking about the rehearsal!

No comments: