Monday, May 21, 2007

Hannah and Bryce Part II



Now that Hannah and Bryce are back from their "surprise destination" honeymoon...I can share a few more of their pictures in a brand new format for me...a slideshow! It requires a highspeed connection and Adobe Flash (which can be downloaded free from Adobe's site if you want to see the show but don't have it).

You can click on the title of this post to view it....enjoy!

Since this is my first slideshow post and link, I would appreciate it you would leave me a comment or send me an email via my website if it doesn't work.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures! It looks like they had a perfect day for a wedding.

Anonymous said...

you are so good. wow.

currently, i have 5 girl friends over and they have ALL been oohing and ah-ing over your beautiful photography. i know hannah and i'm so glad to see what a beautiful job you did in capturing her special day!

megan

Jen said...

Thanks Erin and Megan! It was a beautiful day and a beautiful couple!

Anonymous said...

Jen, We love our pictures! Can't say enough what an AMAZING job you and John did taking these shots! So many people have made great comments about them, and are so excited to see the pictures so quickly! Thanks so much for sharing in our special day!!

Bryce and Hannah