Monday, August 4, 2008

Tori + Gary

What a day for the weather! The forecast predicted thunderstorms...I hoped for just some clouds. I woke up to clouds and rain and was afraid I would have to cancel my session with Tori and Gary today. I hopped in the shower and when I got out....the rain had stopped, the cloud cover had burned off and there were blue skies... and some major heat and humidity. I wanted the clouds back but at least it wasn't raining anymore.

Tori and Gary were troopers though. They braved the heat and humidity and graciously did whatever I suggested...even though I got their clothes sappy and muddy. Sorry and thanks guys! It was a pleasure meeting both of you and I am looking forward to sharing your wedding day with you in October!








1 comment:

Lisa Walsh said...

What a cute couple! You've captured them well.