Saturday, August 23, 2008

Matt - Senior Session

We just escaped the rain yesterday and had fun shoot with Matt who is a senior this year and drove all the way from a town close to the Ohio border (that is how is sister explains it...and I don't think I had ever asked her the name). One of Matt's interests is skeet and trap shooting so we tried to incorporate his hobby in the session. Can senior pictures have guns in them? Hmmm....well, these do.

I also finally forced myself to experiment with some off camera lighting. I thought this would be a cool day to try it to give the images a more dynamic edge and also the skies were a little dreary so I wanted to give the images some punch. I hope it worked. Thanks for making the trip Matt, I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

2 comments:

TwoRing said...

These are great! Did you use the onelight DVD at all to help you? I just ordered it. I'm SO excited to watch it although I'm sure I won't get the lights and stuff for a while. Fun stuff though. =)

Hope you are good. Haven't been by in a while. Always love your stuff though!!!
Jill

Jen said...

Thanks Jill!

No Onlight DVD...yet! I ordered it but haven't received it. These were just with an off camera 580EX and my radiopoppers. I would love to get the Onelight set-up.