Thursday, August 21, 2008

Bethany + David

A new locale and another super sweet couple! I am so lucky to have such wonderful couples to photograph. They are truly beautiful both inside and out and treat me more like a friend than a vendor. Bethany and David are no exception. It was fun to take a trip out to Portland (MI, not OR) for a fun shoot around the quaint town. Bethany was so awesome scouting out some possible locations and sending me photos before the session! Awesome! Oh and did I mention they bought me homemade ice cream after the session. Look out guys, I'm movin' in to your place!

I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!

These two love classic cars!


Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Lisa Walsh said...

I'm in love with #8. :)

Bethany said...

Jen, the photos are awesome! Thank you for posting a preview so quickly. And great job editing out the gash from my mishap! We had a lot of fun too and are looking forward to having you shoot our wedding for us. Come out and visit anytime- we'd be glad to show you more of Portland- we love our little town.

Cheers!