Monday, August 18, 2008

Lisa + Gabe

Today I had such a great time photographing Lisa and Gabe for their engagement session. They live in Seattle, so we were lucky to find a time we could all get together during their short visit to Michigan.

These two were up for anything and even went along with some of my ideas that probably only make me smile. Plus, something embarrassing that has never happened to me before...happened today...mid-session...and neither of them made fun of me!

The best part was that they hadn't seen each other for a while due to Gabe's Reserve training...so instead of having to request snuggling and smooching...I had to request they look at me once in a while! It was great!

Thank you Gabe and Lisa for taking time out of your short tip to Michigan to meet up with me. I hope you enjoy your sneak peek.
















I can't wait to see you guys in November!

1 comment:

Lisa Walsh said...

Sweet! I think the arrow one was my favorite. I've been wanting to do something like that myself but haven't found the spot yet. :(

These are really great, but it seems you forgot to tell us about the embarrassing incident??