Sunday, August 17, 2008

Erin + Nick

We had a wonderful time yesterday in Ann Arbor documenting the wedding of Erin and Nick. Their ceremony took place at Trinity Lutheran Church and the reception followed at Webers.

I am still dowloading cards, so this sneak peek is a little "patchy". I wanted to get a few shots up before the couple leaves for their honeymoon. Don't worry though, there are plenty of fun shots from the reception to come. These families and their friends could DANCE!

Erin's dress had gorgeous details.





What could be so much fun as the bridal party gets ready?
This.
Do you remember what your grandmother asked you here Erin?




The ceremony was very heartfelt. The vows were so personal and had me tearing up behind the lens.


The couple opted for a cool red trolley for transportation of the whole wedding party.


How can you get married in Ann Arbor and not go to the law quad.



And here's one of the results of my famous "Oh, one more thing!" which was about the 9th time I had said it.

This is going to sound overly dramatic, but it is true.....I have been waiting YEARS to have a headtable set-up where I could walk behind the table to get this shot. I just love it!

Trying to use the videographer's light to my advantage.

I hope you guys enjoy your sneak peek! Have wonderful time on your honeymoon!

2 comments:

Erin said...

These are AWESOME! Thank you guys SO MUCH...You were by far our favorite folks to work with and we're so glad Jon could also join you, Jen. You were both a blast, and we are so lucky to have worked with you guys. Can't wait to see more when we get back!

-Erin and Nick

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

What a gorgeous couple. A past client of mine emailed me to tell me this was a friend of hers, so I needed to check it out :)