Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Off Camera

Oh, I wish I had more time to play with my off camera flash! Finally got the kiddo a bath and in bed and I ran to find the sun had already set. I was hoping to do a little practicing with my willing model but like usual, time escaped me. I decided to quick throw up my flash on a tripod and take a few shots to test my radiopoppers.

I know these aren't very "artistic" but the model is cute don't you agree? And how about those poses...entirely his own creations! If only lugging a tripod, umbrella and extra flash weren't as cumbersome, I would bring them with me to every shoot! I need more practice but for a first-time trial and 5 minutes of shooting (lest I risk getting eaten alive by mosquitoes), I really like the potential.







Yes honey, I'm done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is funny what our poor husbands must go threw. What a good sport you have on your hands. ;) Images look so cool!