Saturday, June 28, 2008

Amy + Shawn

Shawn and Amy were married yesterday at Utica United Methodist Church and had a fabulous reception in Warren at The Gazebo. The rainy morning turned to blue skies just in time for some fun candids of the wedding party. The fabulous Delia joined me for the day...click here to view some of her awesome images.















I couldn't get the rings the way I wanted them for this shot...but Delia solved that for me...thanks!





Congratulations Shawn and Amy!






Thank you Delia for joining me!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Jen & Delia,

Thank you so much for all your hard work....you two are AMAZING!! We love you :)

XOXO,
Shawn & Amy Paquette

Kerri Banyas said...

oh my goodness, I was blog-stalking you while you were commenting on mine! lol

We still have to meet sometime, but after seeing these images I am sure that you need to teach me some things about shooting weddings...I would love to second shoot some time. Let me know if you ever need me :)

Delia said...

I want a chocolate strawberry!!! Yummm.... :)

Suzie said...

Hi Jen,

Fab shots! They were so FUN to work with. I even made a shot. :) It was nice to meet you and Delia an yes I agree with Delia - I want a chocolate strawberry - best to you to you both.

Anonymous said...

WOW! You are working it sister! ;) The lens flare is my favorite, I think. Oh....that ring shot....STUNNING!!!

Kari Dawson said...

I came upon Kerri Banyas today and found your site and realized huh! I know that location! I did an engagement session there. I'm assuming the cool wood building above is the Macomb Clinton Library at Romeo Plank and Canal. I love what you did on top of the hill with the bridal party!

Jen said...

Thanks Kari! Yes, that is the right place. The bride suggested it and I loved the location.