Monday, June 9, 2008

Nathan + Sara + Cole

Another one of my fabulous August brides, Erin, nominated the second winning family that I had the pleasure of photographing the other day.


Here is Erin's nomination:

"Nathan and Sara moved to Michigan from Kentucky in 2006 because Nathan was hired as the new youth pastor at our church in Brownstown (Nathan will also be one of the ministers for our wedding). I immediately liked them both, not because they were pastors or Christians, but because discussions with them challenged me to think more seriously about my beliefs. They're not interested in leading stereotypical Christian lives, but about loving people. As a youth minister Nathan really makes students think about bigger issues than prom and football games. He's inspired led them to volunteer in their own community, as well as think about global issues like hunger and poverty by sponsoring a child in a third world country. Nathan himself spent a summer in Honduras working with impoverished children, and both he and Sara really focus on helping people in need. Nathan's sermons and discussions he's led have caused me to think about the type of life I want to lead and the impact I can have on the way people think about Christianity in a good way. I am lucky to call Nathan and Sara friends. "

Thank you Nathan and Sara, for all of the good you share with this world!

Here are a few of my favorites from the session.





No comments: