Monday, June 23, 2008

My most difficult subjects

Far and away, my most difficult subject matter is my family! I don't know what it is...but you just shouldn't try to take pictures of your own family. Whether it is my own son or my in-laws, it must be that they just don't take me seriously or something. I still love them, but I'd rather not photograph them especially in a big group. The only perk is that miraculously, I am not in any of the pictures that way...YIPEE!

Here's the graduating resident with the largest number of guests...some of whom, made this picture VERY difficult to take (Aunt MICHELLE!).


Proof...the actual diploma.

And if these two ER residents...now technically attendings, don't seriously make you reconsider whether you actually need to go to the ER or not, I don't know what will.

Congratulations again to my husband and his fellow graduating senior residents!

No comments: