Monday, June 16, 2008

Claire Jane

Introducing little Miss Claire! She was such a good girl and put up with me for a LONG time.



At the beginning of the session, I mentioned something about putting Claire in the bird bath, saying it a little jokingly in case her parents thought I was off my rocker. Fortunately, at the end fo the session Claire's dad started talking about how he might go out and clean out the bird bath....YEA! I don't ever push parents outside their comfort zone...at least I try not to, but I hope they agree that the bird bath was worth it. I love these first two.

Of course, as is my luck with newborn sessions, Claire wasn't really interested in sleeping at all (don't let the closed eyes fool you), but I think we still got a lot of cute ones. Here are my favorites.

Thanks for having me over guys! Auntie Jen won't be so "demanding" next time ;-)




I was told this one is for Grandpa.




The happy family!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

oh these are great! I love the one of her peeking over the fabric.

Lisa Walsh said...

A birdbath! How original! I love them, and I also love the one of her peeking.